S E C Plating has the capability to handle the specialised requirements of customers in Australia and overseas. The latest surface finishing technology and highest quality engineering coatings.
Providing Experience and Expertise in Specialised Engineering Coatings
From surface preparation to precious metal plating, from conversion films to specialised engineering coatings, we have the experience and expertise to provide industrial-grade coatings for any application.
- NATA (ISO/IEC 17025) accredited laboratory for coating thickness measurements and composition evaluation
- Pulse plating technology for finer grain coatings of pure metals
- NASA approved Nedox coatings (material # 20386) for corrosion resistance with very low coefficient of friction
- Clean room processing and packing services for medical Industry
- Pure cadmium plating for aerospace and defence applications
- High speed precision selective coating by Jetting-in-air technology
- Barrel plating of sensitive component parts
- Reel to reel in line plating
- Various protective coatings
- Comply to a long list of specifications and standards
- Provider and partner in RoHS and REACH compliance
Speak With Us For Details
For more details on tin and cadmium plating as well as precious metal coatings such as gold and silver, speak with a company representative from S E C Plating today. We can assist you in determining the most appropriate product for your application to protect your assets from corrosion, friction and more.
There are numerous applications for our Coatings and Processes. Please follow this link to find helpful recommendations for your applications.
Australia S E C Plating Pty Ltd has developed a comprehensive range of durable coatings that suits your product needs.
Get in touch with a representative from S E C Plating today and learn more about the range of products and services we offer in electroplating.